Thursday, September 1, 2016

One of my Favorite Old School Ebay Tools

I am a visual person.  I like to see things….touch and feel them. This is good and bad. For example, I love Post-it notes.  At work, if there is something that I want to be regularly reminded of, I just write it on a Post-it note and stick it on the wall.  Currently I have about 7 notes on my wall.  That is the bad part.  Having a bunch of Post-it notes are not the most attractive wall décor.  Of course, I could do all of this digitally.  I am aware of that.  But there is just something about paper that I love…..I think that comes from the writer in me.

I really met my match when I discovered the Tabletop Post-it Pads.  These pads are the greatest… and I enjoy using them. Because I teach classes at work, they are helpful when discussing ideas and planning activities.  But now, I have started using them at home to help me keep track of all of my Ebay responsibilities.  Of course, any old sheet of paper will do – but you can’t beat the fact that you write down you listing goals, sourcing locations, research needs and to-do list all on one super-size 20x23 sheet of paper. What do you do next – tear it off the pad and stick it to the wall.  I just consider it my way of keeping myself accountable and on track.  Anytime I walk by my ebay storage room and see that Jumbo Post-it……..I know exactly where I stand with my goals for the week or month. 

With all of my mom duties, work duties, and family duties…..I have a lot to keep up with.  Truthfully, all of those other things generally come before Ebay.  As a result, it can be hard to keep the sourcing, researching and listing going….but I am determined. And these Post-it Tabletop Easel Pads are just one of the old school tools in my toolbox – LOL.  Maybe you should try them out!

What old school tools do you prefer?


Get your Tabletop Post-it Pad here!

2 comments:

  1. Maps. I have GPS but I still like paper maps. Took a trip to AAA before my trip to the Adirondacks to get a drumroll please . . . TripTik! Remember those?! Signals can be iffy in the mountains and having a TripTik made me feel more comfortable running around upstate NY. What does this have to do with eBay? The picking is AWESOME in upstate NY and having the maps ensure you get to the best picking grounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAPS! I love it. I still stop and get a map at the visitors center whenever I cross into a different state. Sometimes you need to see the big picture! Not just the little bit you can see on a GPS screen.

      Delete