Thursday, May 26, 2016

What's Being Watched!

Personally I have a love hate relationship with watchers on Ebay!  I realize that having watchers doesn't mean you have buyers.  But, I fall for it just a little bit every time....and  my optimistic self wants to believe that the watchers will turn into buyers.  Let's just say that I have been disappointed a few times by my optimism.

So here is what I have for sale that is currently being watched.


The Lane Bryant bra has been a surprise hit.  I had no idea it would attract so much attention.  It has garnered the most watchers.  The puzzle has quite a few watchers too. I am branching out a bit.  I have heard about people selling bras on Ebay.  This is the first one that I have ever listed - but it is clearly going to sell.  The question is for how much??  I had also head about selling puzzles on Scavenver Life, I think.  So I decided to give them a try as well. The Bra is going to go - because it is on auction, but it will be interesting to see if this one sells.

What do you think about watchers??

No comments:

Post a Comment