Thursday, May 12, 2016

It's my Ebay-versary


Happy Ebay Anniversary to me.  I have been selling on Ebay for exactly one year and I have learned so much.  When I started out, I was clueless about the process.  Now, I have my own war stories to tell.  I have had a couple of returns, a few partial refunds, some weird messages and my first negative feedback all in the past year.  I have also reached top rated seller, got rid of some of my clutter, had a couple of amazing scores and have saved a bit of money as a result. Overall it has been a pretty good ride....so I guess I will continue.

What was the first thing I ever sold on Ebay?  Here it is - a Nintendo 3DS MARIO KART Game.  I sold it for $10.50.  The rest is history.



I am looking forward to another year of learning and new opportunities to add to the college fund for the kiddos. Thank you, readers, for following me along this journey.

Are you selling on Ebay?  Do me a favor and shout out how long you have been an ebay seller in the comments.....

8 comments:

  1. since 1997, my first year of college! Crazy how long it's been and how much it's changed since then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's a long time. Awesome!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Happy Ebay-versary!!! I tried looking on my seller dashboard for the date of my first sale but with the new update it seems to have disappeared or been deleted. My questimate 4ish years ago! First sale was of course a coffee mug, lol.

    Grace recently posted over at Picked by Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. 4 years is a pretty good run.I've always been stumped as to why mugs are so popular...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. My first official sale was over ten years ago but I've been a full time seller for about six years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still sticking with it.....that is great! Inspires me to continue.

    ReplyDelete