Monday, May 16, 2016

Have you Read "Silent Sales Machine" by Jim Cockrum?

I have been in a sales slump so I am trying to catch up on my research and reading.
Has anybody read the book Silent Sales Machine?  What did you think? It seems to be pretty popular around some circles. I am not here to promote this book at all.  It just happens to be one of many that I have on my Kindle right now.  I have seen it mentioned in various places, so I downloaded it as my free monthly book on Kindle. If I wouldn't have been able to borrow it through Amazon Prime, this would have been a $5.00 ebook and I probably wouldn't have even considered it.  Some ebooks are pretty good.  Others SUCK!! The jury is still out on this one because I just picked it up.

If you want to find out more about it, click on the picture below.  Consider this an Ebay book club moment.  If you have read it, I would love to hear from you.  Tell me your thoughts in the comments and I will respond in kind.

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Haven't read the book. I write mysteries and sell them on Amazon, so I definitely agree that some ebooks are good. Lol. Adding you to my blog list. Hope you'l check out mine. https://vintagestuffnsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Haven't read the book. I write mysteries and sell them on Amazon, so I definitely agree that some ebooks are good. Lol. Adding you to my blog list. Hope you'l check out mine. https://vintagestuffnsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa, I think its cool that you are writing books. Ever since I was a kid, I believed that I would write a book one day. That day hasn't come yet...but maybe one day soon. Thanks for sharing your blog. I will check it out.

      Delete
    2. Hey Lisa, I think its cool that you are writing books. Ever since I was a kid, I believed that I would write a book one day. That day hasn't come yet...but maybe one day soon. Thanks for sharing your blog. I will check it out.

      Delete