Friday, April 29, 2016

Whoo HOO! SCORE!



I just stumbled upon this in a local thrift shop. They wanted $7 for it.   It was dirty and dusty but still factory sealed.  Took the time to look it up on my eBay app and could barely get it to the register fast enough.  I got the pictures taken and got it posted.  It sold within 5 hours for $310 - including shipping.  The added bonus is that due to a recent ebay promotion, I should only pay $10 in listing fees and I will also get a little extra from being a Top Rated Seller.

I am happy!  This has made my entire week.  Even my husband, the anti-thrifter, was impressed.
BEST SALE EVER!!

What has been your most recent score?  Let me know in the comments!!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am reselling to fund my second debt free college student. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purchased a signed "Olle Alberious" Orrefors lamp for $5 - just sold for $199 - I have another - signature very obscure, but as I know where to look...woo hoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I haven't had any great finds this month but it all adds up. What an exciting sale!

    ReplyDelete