Monday, April 18, 2016

Can you spell slow? EBAY



Well. Ebay has been slow for me lately and I know why. So I am not complaining really.  I am just stating a fact. I really haven't done a lot of listing lately, so I know that doesn't help.  I also realize that I just have some pretty basic stuff listed on ebay right now. I don't really have anything mindblowing listed right now - so I just chalk it up to the fact that nobody is buying what I am selling today.

I also haven't done much thrifting either.  Wait, on second thought, I have had quite a few thrifting trips - they just haven't been very productive.  So you know what that means?  I don't have that much to talk about on the blog today.  I am hoping that the tides will change really soon.  In the meantime, I am just going to sit back and chill for a minute.  It's times like these that I am glad that I am not trying to make Ebay my full time gig.  I am thankful to have a full time job!!

Since things aren't too busy with me - be sure to check out my other blogging pals.

Mississippi Pickers

Granny's Hoard  

Flipping a dollar

Beach Thrifter

This final blog link has nothing really to do with Ebay - but I think it has some really interesting information nonetheless.  Check out Side Hustle Nation for some additional inspiration.

What's your story?  Are you a full time or part-time Ebayer?  What do you do during your slow seasons?

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya...SLOW. I'm full time (ish!). I save as much as possible during the winter for these slow times and just keep listing as much as possible. A bit hard to do in the summer since my daughter and I are out and about a lot.
    I think this may be the first time I have commented but I have been following for quite awhile. Enjoy your posts very much!
    Hope it picks up for ya soon!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Jen! You definitely have a point about the weather. As it has gotten warmer, my Ebay focus has declined. I guess that happens with buyers too. Makes perfect sense!!

      Delete