Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sidelined

Life has a way of making you pause. Things don't always go as you expect them to. I am pausing right now to focus on my family.  There is so much I could say, but let me just share that right after Thanksgiving, I  had a family member unexpectedly hospitalized and requiring a MAJOR surgery. Their recovery is primary in my life right now. I will post here on the blog only as time allows and I will only be ebaying as time allows.  I don't expect to stop completely, but there is only so much you can do in a day.   Pray for my family. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear this! Family comes first!! I will be praying for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the recovery. It really puts things in perspective. More money isn't the goal, it's the flexibility that the money helps you achieve.

    ReplyDelete