Friday, November 20, 2015

Never a dull moment on eBay – November

I am always amazed at the things that can be bought and sold on eBay. Here is a list of things that I found particularly interesting  while I was scrolling through recently sold items.  I bet you will see something that is just what you've always wanted!!  LOL

Patti's Pies

First of all, let me address the phenomenon that is currently known as Patti's Pies that seems to be sweeping the nation.  These $4.00 Wal-Mart pies are currently selling on Ebay for crazy amounts of money. As a seller, I get it. It is all about the money.  As a buyer, I don't get it.  There isn't a sweet potato pie out there that I am going to pay enormous amounts of money for. It's just not gonna happen. I am from the South. At the right time of the year, all I have to do is find the right spot and I can dig all of the sweet potatoes that I want and have pies for days.  A sweet potato pie is a staple around my way....not a specialty item. Maybe that is why I don't get what the hype is all about........ BUT if any of you want three of MY sweet potato pies for $7000.00, let me know.  I promise you they will be good. LOL

Grandaddy's Dentures

Fortunately I don’t have dentures.  Not yet anyway.  But isn’t it good to know that I can buy some off of eBay if I need them?  I mean really, wouldn’t it be a good think to get a deal on some dentures and have them shipped to you in just a few days?  That saves you money from the dentist and everything.  Just pull all your own teeth and rinse with a swig of vodka followed by some Listerine and you should be good to go, right?   Personally, it seems kind of disgusting to me, but if I was really in need I wouldn’t rule it completely out.  You can't just go down to the corner store and pick up some false teeth.  Yes, I know, it is a good thing that you can’t.  But, being toothless isn't cute and if I was in dire straits, I’m telling you, getting me some false teeth off of eBay would cross my mind.

So, I am glad to know that somebody out there is selling false teeth on eBay.  Now these are promoted as being for dental students or for Halloween, but I’m pretty sure that somebody out there is fitting themselves with some bootleg dentures.  I am thankful that today it is not me.

Genuine Dinosaur poop











I have never seen a real dinosaur, which means that I definitely haven’t seen any dinosaur poop. Chances are you haven't either.  Well feast your eyes on this million year old petrified dinosaur poop.  There are a lot of things that I can say about this. But suffice it to say that I’m going to leave this one alone.  If you are interested in buying dinosaur poop, have at it.  With 2 kids and a husband at my house, I have enough poop at home that I don’t have to go out and buy some petrified version.  Hopefully this is some museum grade poop that will be going somewhere where it can be appreciated by others who have an interest.  As for me?  I. Just. Can’t.

There is never a dull moment on eBay.

What interesting things have you noticed for sale on eBay lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment