Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Price is Right! Wrong


I think I have Ebay paranoia.  I feel like I am the person at the yard sale with the highest prices and nobody wants to buy!  What do you do about that?  I am a comparison shopper by nature.  But whenever I look at prices on Ebay for items that are comparable to mine, it appears to me that my prices are reasonable.  When I look at sold and completed listings too – it seems as if my prices are reasonable.  Then why aren't the items that I have listed selling??  I have got to figure this out.

Ebay has slowed down to a crawl for me.  I have sold 1 item in the last 2 weeks.  I have 80 things listed. Not a lot, but that is more than usual for me. I guess the problem for me is that I don’t have the right merchandise.  I’m still trying to figure out what it takes to be successful at Ebay.  I am trying to figure out the right prices, the right listing times, and the right products.  Somehow, I think I am missing something….who knows?  Maybe the key to it all is becoming more and more focused and not just throwing spaghetti on the wall to see if it will stick. 

Maybe it’s the time of year.  Everyone always talks about the 4th quarter sales.  I am wondering if I need to do something different so that I can benefit from 4th quarter sales too. All of this is making my head hurt.  And on top of that, my clutter free  husband can take a lot more stuff just laying around the house. So what am I saying?  For the moment, I am discouraged but not defeated.  I can do this!  This is just a bump in the road!  No pain, no gain! I’m going to keep on pushing.  Stay tuned and watch me win!!  Nothing is going to keep me from earning my baby’s college money!!

Help me out!  Send me your suggestions in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment