Monday, August 10, 2015

CHA-CHING.....THAT FIRST SALE

So here I was trying this new thing - Ebay.  I really didn't know what I was doing.  I just jumped in.  The only real way to learn how to do something is to just do it, right?  So I didn't know what to expect.

I remember sitting at my desk in my office and I heard CHA-CHING!  I didn’t know what it was!  Just for a moment I was trying to figure out where that now familiar sound came from.  After coming to my senses and realizing that the noise came from my phone, I saw the EBAY icon in my notifications. 

WOO-HOO!  I had sold my 1st item, a Nintendo 3DS game for $10.50.   I was really about to learn how EBAY worked from posting to completing the transaction.  And now???  Things are moving slow and steady.  I have made over $400 as I received my on the job training selling on Ebay.  The learning is just beginning.  What I really need to work on is quality sourcing.  I find that there are certain things that I am naturally attracted to and want to buy, even though it may not be a good resale product. I need to focus on what the market likes....not what I like.  Help me get better at this. I could use your support.

College Fund Thrifter

No comments:

Post a Comment